We will help you get a certificate of compliance or decision of the certification, sanitary hygienic conclusion. We 'll develop for you specifications and technical documentation.
The commodities imported into the customs territory of Ukraine should be subject to compulsory certification in Ukraine according to the list specified by the Derzhspozhyvstandart - State Committee for Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy (controlled commodities).
Controlled commodities are the commodities subject to mandatory certification in Ukraine and its name (description) and the classification code are in accordance with the nomenclature of Ukrainian Classification of Foreign Economic Activities (UC FEA) and match to the name and UC FEA nomenclature product code indicated in the list of products subject to compulsory certification in Ukraine. The commodities are considered to be not subject mandatory certification if commodity name or a code matches only.
The action applies to business entities and individuals (in cases established by law) which are owners or recipients of controlled commodities.
The commodities imported on the customs territory of Ukraine don't belong to the controlled ones in following cases:
1) In customs regulations of:
- temporary import;
- duty free shop;
- processings in the customs territory of Ukraine;
- special customs zone unless otherwise provided by law;
- refusal in favor of the state (excepting new and former in use ones - wheeled tractors for transporting semi-trailers (truck tractors), buses, cars, trucks and special purpose vehicles for commodity codes as 8701 20, 8702 - 8705 by UC FEA);
- customs warehouse;
2) For the further placement on temporary storage under customs control at the temporary storage warehouses.
3) As the samples will be distributed free of charge by single only the exhibition or the fair participant such as:
- kitchen ware and porcelain, faience, ceramic, glass not more than 50 pieces in total (set of elements) by commodity codes 6911, 6912 00 and 7013 in accordance by UC FEA;
- food products and food raw materials (not more than 7 kg or 2 l for each product name).
4) As a humanitarian and technical assistance (excepting new and former in use ones - wheeled tractors for transporting semi-trailers (truck tractors), buses, cars, trucks and special purpose vehicles for commodity codes 8701 20, 8702 - 8705 by UC FEA).
5) As the samples of plant varieties for the examination for the suitability of their distribution on the basis of documentary evidence quarantining by State Service on Right Protection on Plant Varieties of Ukraine.
6) As a reference (monitoring) or test samples of ethyl, cognac and fruit alcohol, ethyl rectified grape, rectified ethyl alcohol fruit, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products aren't intended for retail sale and imported into the customs territory of Ukraine by the accredited public testing laboratories and/or by entities that have a license for the right to manufacture the corresponding production and have accredited testing laboratories for research or testing (calibration of laboratory equipment, conducting tastings, studying physical and chemical parameters, design, etc.).
The commodities established in accordance with the decision of the authorized representative body on certification by the Derzhspozhyvstandart (State Committee for Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy) (further - body on certification) which is taken in the form of Annex 1 on period of validity of the import contract don't belong to the controlled ones too.